Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Craft Fair - November 14

It is official: I will have a booth at the Artesian Craft Fair with my friend Amy Cornwell on Saturday, November 14 at East Middle School in Martinsville. The fair is from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Our booth will be in the main hallway (for those of you who know the building, we're at the top of the ramp in the science hallway). Come in the front doors and turn left.

I'm in full-fledged card-making mode right now. I want to have a large inventory of cards to sell, so I'm working as fast as my little hands (and my little girl) will let me.

Here are a few preview photos of the kind of stuff I'll be selling.





I also have a Twilight-inspired collection of cards. They're really cute, and all you Twilight fans out there will like them, I think.





Hope to see you at the Craft Fair!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the second picture (b/w with bright pink ribbon). Very cute! Can't wait to see how we do!

    ReplyDelete